Maldives is situated on both sides of the equator, as it is a collection of approx 1,102 islands covering an area of land of 510 miles long which itself makes it unique from any other nations of the world. The air of harmony enveloping the archipelago makes the Maldives the perfect place to flee from the real world to a beautiful dream world with crystal clear water all around. Maldives is specially known for its best hospitality and friendly environment.
If honeymoon is meant to be a carnival of love to be schedules in an intimate and most romantic set up then, then Maldives is the world’s finest destination for all these things to enhance the romance. There are everlasting ways to let the magic of the islands amaze you on your holiday as a couple. A dinner under the open sky with dazzling stars and lighted the occasion with the candle light to bring you back into your dream world with your better half, a brave escape to a nearby isolated island all by yourselves for the whole day, or just relaxing in your private villa watching the nonstop turquoise waters while you are pampered with a rejuvenating spa treatment in the room. All these fill you up with excitement and wonderful memorable tour.
How to reach there:
You can board flight from any part of the world to the Male International Airport, which is situated on Maldives Island. Although direct flights are not there but you will easily get connecting flights to the glory land.
There are two types transportation to reach to the island from the airport by the means of power boat (through water) or Jet flights (through air). It’s totally depended upon the wish of the tourist that how they want to reach to the selected resorts.
Here you can find the best quality accommodations and amenities located on isolated beaches. The most famous Resorts are:-
- Fihalhohi Island Resort.
- Paradise Hotel Resort & Spa.
- Holiday Island Resort & Spa.
- Adaaran Club Rannanlahi.
- Vadoo Island Resort.
- Biyadhoo Island Resort.
- Chaaya Island Dhonveli. And many more…
Maldives main food is Sea Food especially fish. Although because of various wonderful resorts you can get different kind of cuisines as per your choice. Finish your meal with the Maldivian edition of the post dinner mint - a sliver of aceca nut enveloped in aceca leaves with cloves and lime paste. Do not depart from the islands before enjoying the flavor of the island's coconuts, whether in a syrupy curry or a bubbly drink.
Activities to do:
- You can try Balinese rejuvenating spa therapies which will relax you energize you within and refresh your mind and soul.
- If you are adventure and fun loving person then Maldives have water sports to offer you which are totally fantastic like:
- Wind Surfing - It is an exterior water sport that mix elements of surfing and sailing. Through this you can sail yourself on water and enjoy the thrill of it,
- Snorkeling – it is the activity of swimming on or inside the water though outfitted with a diving mask, a twisted tube called a snorkel, and with fins. It is to enjoy not only the island but also can see underwater fishes in the crystal clear water of Maldives. or can take a funny ride on
- Banana Boat – If you only want to enjoy without adventure then you can enjoy the funny ride of Banana boat which is available in Maldives.
- You can also roam into the city, can visit the local fishing village to see their local lifestyle, and can also visit the neighboring islands.
There is so much to reveal that words become lesser to describe but more to enjoy and have a personal experience into a lifetime memorable Maldives Trip. And if all you want to do is calm down in a mature world setting, enjoying a sensual massage in a dazzling spa or relishing foodie cuisine at high-quality restaurants.