Simply “Fantastic” is the only word that best confines Singapore, a dynamic and unique city rich in contrast and colors where you will find a melodious blend of culture, art, cuisine and architecture. Singapore is a link between the East and the West for decades, as it is located in the heart of charming Southeast Asia, continues to embrace tradition in a modern way in today’s era. Overflowing with everlasting energy and replete with exciting events, it seems that this city is celebrating festivals every day. The city will offer you limitless unique and memorable experience waiting to be explored. Shopping Lovers - Singapore also offers as an attractive alternative to a near to the fairy- land decorated with full of lights all around. Here you can find a lot of shops with endless varieties of whatever you want to buy. It is just like a paradise for shopping lovers with a huge bargain if one had a skill.
Party Lovers - The world's largest Ministry of Sound establishment (40,000 square feet of devoted clubbing) is the main attraction for the night birds, while casual bars are open for longer hours, as tourists can enjoy the party till whenever they want.
How to reach there:
You can reach Singapore by boarding flight for Changi International Airport of Singapore. From most of the countries in the world, there is a direct flight for the Singapore as it is a big business center.
From the airport to reach your hotel you can get transfers on AC SIC (Seat-In Coach) basis or private transfers as well, where an exclusive AC Vehicle will be there at your service till departure. The choice of transfers is solely based on the tourist’s choice.
Singapore has best quality accommodations with world class facilities. Some of the famous Hotels are:-
- Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
- Fairmont, Singapore
- Intercontinental, Singapore
- Banyan Tree, Bintan
- Singapore Marriott Hotel
- Ritz-Carlton Millenia, Singapore
- Grand Hyatt, Singapore and much more.
Singapore food is influenced by mix cultural cuisine all over the world and especially influenced by Malay Cuisine. Here you can find any food of any taste, it is like a paradise for food lovers too.
Activities to do:
- The main attraction to visit here are:-
- Night Safari - This safari is a brilliant experience with up near and personal encounters with over 2,50more than 2,500 night-time animals from 130 species. You will start your trip of adventure with a sizzling Thumbuakar tribal show and continue your journey with a thrilling guided tram Safari Adventure through seven geological regions of the world, from the Foothills of Himalayas to Equatorial Africa. Complete your journey with Creatures of the Night Show – an astonishing showcase of night-time stars. Explore the walking trails and come close to the majestic leopard, and feel the giant flying squirrel cruise above your head.
- City Tour – A single day's trip will take you from a colorful cultural cooperative to a well-organized business center, past to the future, from peaceful gardens to glossy skyscrapers. Here you will see Gardens by the Bay, Merlion Statue, Chocolate Shop and a famous Jewellery Factory and much more.
- Sentosa Island – You can discover the overwhelming underwater life in the ocean at the world’s biggest aquarium at Resorts World Sentosa Island Singapore. Enjoy the flash of a one-way cable car, Dolphin Lagoon, Underwater World, Skyride & Luge, and Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom with tea and Wings of Time. This tour ends with the impressive Songs of the Sea – a glittering display of laser lights and fireworks. This grand finale is sure to enhance your senses!
- Universal Studio – You will enjoy the out of this world of movie marvel as you travel the movies on a roller coaster. Be astonished and enchanted by an extraordinary entertainment experience that brings existence to the silver screen, so go beyond to the screen and jump into the actions.
- Jurong Bird Park – You will discover the grand Jurong Bird Park which is stretched on 20.2 hectares planned on open-concept Park. It is the largest in the Asia Pacific and the finest in the globe. It is a gathering of more than 9,000 birds from 600 species is amongst the foremost in the world. The Park concentrated on birds from South of Asia. The Park has prepared with four aviaries, which happen to the globe’s biggest walk – in the cage along with tallest waterfall which is artificial for visitors to enjoy close meet with free-flying birds from Africa and South American Birds, spectacular at the Pool Amphitheatre and Fuji Hawk.
- For Honeymoon Couples - Dining on air at Singapore Flyer, Singapore Cocktail flight, Champagne flight and much more.
Singapore Honeymoon need not to be a once in a lifetime experience. Rather it can be enjoy over again and again, because every time you will love to come back to these magical islands to renew your honeymoon with your beloved.